Welcome to Bon Temps
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Stephen Moyer habla a EW sobre el futro de Bill y Sookie

2 participantes

Stephen Moyer habla a EW sobre el futro de Bill y Sookie Empty Stephen Moyer habla a EW sobre el futro de Bill y Sookie

Mensaje por Selene Mar Ago 23, 2011 2:39 am

Fans of True Blood’s Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) have had a rough season. First, his lady love Sookie (Anna Paquin) was AWOL for more than a year in the fairy world, only to have Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) claim “ownership” of her when she returned. Then, to make matters worse, the Nordic vampire’s Lapland-cold heart thawed after witches made him forget his thousand-year history of slaughter. Suddenly, Eric was a lovesick puppydog, and fans of Bill watched in horror as he and Sookie engaged in some epic moonlit shagging. And if that didn’t make you think it’s hard out here for a vamp, last week Bill found himself dragged off by the same coven that had cursed Eric. Maybe Stephen Moyer can bare his fangs and help us make sense of Bill’s ill fortune.

“This season has been difficult for Bill, because it’s been all about how he’s having to learn from his previous mistakes,” Moyer told EW. “If there’s anything that Bill has been guilty of in the past, it’s probably that he hasn’t been very truthful, because he’s trying to protect the person he loves and he felt Sookie wouldn’t be able to accept that truth. If that isn’t a lesson in love, I don’t what is.” Thankfully, Moyer has a little relationship advice: “If there’s one thing he could learn, it’s that it may hurt to tell the truth, but in the long run it’s better to tell it straight up rather than hide it. Bill has to man-up — or rather, vamp-up — and do the right thing.”

That’s all well and good, but what about that Eric-Sookie hookup? “We’ve seen Sookie tempted by Eric for four years, and it was just like, ‘For f—-’s sake, just get it on already,’” Moyer says. “It was the longest foreplay I’ve ever seen.”

Summer Entertainment Guide: Get the latest news, photos, and more

So does that mean that Bill and Sookie are officially finito? “It comes down to whether Sookie can forgive Bill for his past, though I think she realizes that he made some of his mistakes trying to protect her. She might be able to forgive him, but the idea of seeing herself together with him is something else.”

Still, Moyer hints that Bill partisans have reason to take heart. “The great thing about our show is that it gives you what you want. It might not give you what you want for very long, but it does eventually give everyone what they want at some point.”

Bon Tempers, are you digging the direction True Blood’s taken in its fourth season? And do you think Bill and Sookie have any future together?

Pues no dice nada que no sepamos. Que Bill esta temporada ha estado intentando aprender de los errores que cometió y que se ha dado cuenta de que no fue del todo sincero con Sookie, pero que lo hizo por su amor por ella y por intentar protegerla. Y en cuanto a que Sookie y Bill vuelvan a estar juntos, ha dicho que ella puede perdonarle por lo que hizo pero de ahí a estar juntos es otra cosa. Pero que lo bueno de True Blood es que da a la gente tarde o temprano lo que quiere ver...
Sinceramente, prefiero ver el personaje de Bill como ha estado esta temporada. Me está encantando. Y no es que en las otras no lo hiciese, pero me gusta la madurez que ha adquirido el personaje.

Fuente
Selene
Selene
Admin
Admin

http://trueblood.spanishforo.com

Stephen Moyer habla a EW sobre el futro de Bill y Sookie Empty Re: Stephen Moyer habla a EW sobre el futro de Bill y Sookie

Mensaje por Ms.Compton Mar Ago 23, 2011 9:36 am

Inexplicablemente el público quiere ver a Eric y Sookie juntos así que me temgo que no volveremos a verla con Bill.

Y la verdad es que prefiero que por ahora no estén juntos, al igual que tú, creo que Bill ha ganado en madurez esta temporada y a mí me gusta mucho más ahora. Creo que Sookie atonta demasiado a los hombre que se cruzan con ella XDD
Ms.Compton
Ms.Compton
Admin
Admin

Stephen Moyer habla a EW sobre el futro de Bill y Sookie Empty Re: Stephen Moyer habla a EW sobre el futro de Bill y Sookie

Mensaje por Selene Mar Ago 23, 2011 9:48 am

Jajajaja, sí, el problema al final será de ella. A mí tampoco me quita el sueño que no estén juntos. Es más, ahora mismo como tú, prefiero que no lo estén mientras el personaje de Bill esté así.
Bill ha ganado protagonismo y madurez. Me encanta la relación que tiene, por ejemplo, con Jessica. Me gusta que se comporte como un "padre" para ella y se preocupe. Y sobre todo me encanta que lo hayan hecho rey y esté ahí para apoyar la causa de los vampiros.
Selene
Selene
Admin
Admin

http://trueblood.spanishforo.com

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado