Welcome to Bon Temps
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Declaraciones de Stephen en el número de septiembre de Sweeten Your Words

Declaraciones de Stephen en el número de septiembre de Sweeten Your Words Empty Declaraciones de Stephen en el número de septiembre de Sweeten Your Words

Mensaje por Ms.Compton Jue Sep 29, 2011 1:26 am

I’M COMFORTABLE WITH NUDITY….. AS LONG AS IT’S BEFORE LUNCH

As long as I’ve been doing my sit-ups, I’m fine with any kind of sex scene. And I have no problem with nudity, neither does the cast other than we like to make a rule of ‘no lunch before a sex scene,’ or we try to make it that we do those scenes are first thing in the morning and. It makes complete sense, trust me. You want to look your best. Then you do the walky-talky scenes in the afternoon.

I SPEND A LOT OF TIME WORKING OUT

It is kind of dull, frankly. It’s not how I ever thought I’d be spending my time, but it’s one of those things. Being naked is part of our show and I’m very proud that it’s part of our show. Sex is part of who we are, and I think that it should be represented on television. Why shouldn’t there be an adult show that actually talks about it? It’s a no-brainer, so I’ve got no problem with it at all.

WHAT I’VE LEARNED FROM TRUE BLOOD

I think a huge lesson to learn as a bloke is that we cannot control women. We need to let them be. That thing of …. if you love somebody, set them free, is true. The more that you step back and allow other people to just be, and stop trying to control them, the more you will learn.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL

I think I’ve opened my mind to the possibility of it. I don’t think I’m the stone cold sober atheist of my teens and my twenties. I haven’t experienced much of it personally, but if it’s there, good luck to it.

WORKING WITH MY WIFE (Anna Paquin who plays Sookie)

It’s all we’ve ever known is working together. These four years we’ve been in each other’s pockets the entire time and I really miss her when she’s not there. The challenge is that we have to have relationships with other people on set. People are like always saying to me, ‘Oh my God! What’s it like watching Anna with somebody else?’ Well, think about it from her point of view. She’s got a bunch of crew who have been watching her for four years with me, who all know me, and who have seen us come together as a couple. She’s having to get it on and pretend that she’s in love with somebody who’s one of my great mates. That could be a problem, but it isn’t at all. I can’t imagine a problem between us working together. It’s awesome.

I REMEMBER WATCHING ANNA WIN THE OSCAR WHEN SHE WAS A KID

I remember it happening. I was in a four year hangover at that period of time, so I don’t really remember all of it, but I remember there being a film called The Piano, (laughs) and I remember her being amazing. I don’t remember watching The Oscars at the time but I’ve watched them since. I’ve watched that little You Tube clip, which is very dear, and I’ve sat down with my kids and watched Fly Away Home a number of times, which is a great little movie.

WHY I DECIDED TO GET MARRIED

I’d never been married, and I think it’s really interesting. I’ve got kids, and it got to the point where you’re calling somebody that you intend to stay with for the rest of your life, your ‘girlfriend,’ and that’s what I’ve called everybody I’ve ever been with. That’s not to say that those relationships weren’t important, because they were, and I’ve got two amazing kids out of one of those relationships. But it felt ridiculous to call the person that you really are going to spend the rest of your life with your ‘girlfriend.’ And so I felt like it should be something more than that. I felt like she should have a title, so I could joke and call her ‘the missus,’ and make lots of wife gags.

http://www.sweetenyourwords.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=119:interview-with-true-bloods-vampire-king-stephen-moyer&catid=41:entertainment&Itemid=187
Ms.Compton
Ms.Compton
Admin
Admin