Welcome to Bon Temps
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Entrevista a Evan Rachel Wood

Entrevista a Evan Rachel Wood Empty Entrevista a Evan Rachel Wood

Mensaje por Selene Sáb Ago 20, 2011 4:44 am

Entrevista a la actriz que interpretaba a la reina de Luisiana, donde asegura que no sabe si volverá a la serie.

Evan Rachel Wood has said that she is unsure whether she will continue to appear in True Blood.

The actress, who portrays Queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq on the HBO vampire series, admitted that her character may be written out of the show after appeared to be killed earlier this season.

Asked if her True Blood story arc could really be ending, Wood told MTV News: "There's always a chance on that show. [The showrunners] have not given me the final, like, 'You're gone,' so I don't know. I don't know.

"I had so much fun on that show. [Sophie-Anne] was hilarious to play. It's super-fun."

The 23-year-old also revealed that she has not kept up with the events of True Blood's current season, adding: "I haven't turned on my TV in a really long time. I've been working, so I'm not caught up on the show and people keep giving stuff away, and I keep getting upset."
Selene
Selene
Admin
Admin

http://trueblood.spanishforo.com